A Conspiracy Toss

a compilation of interests for the purpose of organization

I ♥ Driving

Author: P. Cruz

As in in real life, mind you.

My mom let's me drive to and from school nowadays, and I love it. I absolutely love being my mom's driver. I have to wait about seven months before I can get my non-pro license. At least by then, my mom will trust me enough with the car, as she will have been riding with me a lot by then.

It's my car now! Bwahaha.

Itsuki's right about one thing... Driving goes make you feel that you can go anywhere... Although you can't actually... XD

 

1 Response to “I ♥ Driving”

  1. Unknown

    As the father of 6 (4 girls and 2 boys) all who are not growen your blog post brought back memories of those days training my children. Reading between the lines it sounds like you and your mother have a very good relationship and that is great.


Leave a Reply

Search